I was tagged by Pat from A View from the Edge to share 11 fun facts about myself, answer her 11 questions, and then ask you 11 questions. All games have rules, so here they are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4.Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
11 Fun Facts about Me
1. I never thought I would have animals live in my house - we have 2 dogs and 2 cats that live inside! One sitting with me now.
2. I love the color brown.
3. My etsy store turned one year old this week!
4. I love to cook sweets - there's a pan of fresh brownies cooling now!
5. My first paycheck was for $7.50. I drove a tractor for an hour and a half for my dad raking hay.
6. I was 11 when I got that paycheck.
7. I met my to-be husband when he was buying flowers to go on a date - with another woman!
8. I went to college on horse judging scholarships.
9. Growing up, the farthest I ever travelled for Christmas was 6 miles, usually just 9/10 of a mile!
10. I 'm on the search for a small vintage style camper trailer.
11. The only time I had cable tv was when I lived in a college dorm. The rest of my life 3 to 4 channels! I refuse to pay for tv.
PAT'S ELEVEN QUESTIONS
1. Do you have a hidden talent? Yes, I can team rope.
2. What is the best book you've ever read? The Bible
3. Do you buy popcorn when you go to the movie theater? Yes, but we share and its about 3 buckets a year!
4. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
5. Best vacation place? The Grand Canyon when I was a child.
6. Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes
7. Who do you most resemble: Felix (neat-freak) or Oscar (slob) Hmmm, I can get messy, then have a fit and have to clean up everything.
8. How many hours a day are you on the computer? a) 1-3 b) 4-5 c) 6-7 d) all day A
9. How often to you comment on everyone's blogs? Not often enough. I sneak by and read some blogs from my iPod during lunch and don't have time to comment. We also have a daily download allowance with our internet and it limits how much I can visit other blogs (especially if my husband has been on You Tube!) Sorry...
10. Do you come from a big family? No.
11. Can you drive a stick shift? Heck Yeah! I started driving when I was very young. The first time I drove an automatic was in drivers ed and I kept stomping the floor looking for the clutch!
MY 11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU.
1. What is your favorite time of year?
2. Do you have any animals?
3. Whats your favorite candle scent?
4. Whats your favorite flower?
5. Do you prefer boots and jeans or dresses and heels?
6. How do you read or follow blogs?
7. Any concern over some people loosing Google Friend Connect?
8. Do you love or hate snow?
9. Canon, Nikon, or other camera?
10. Did you ever participate in 4-H or FFA?
11. Whats your favorite drink?
Okay, now I am suppose to tag 11 people to participate. I've seen several people already tagged (and my download status is running low, which limits how many blogs I can visit tonight), so if you would like to participate, just jump on in and let me know your playing along and link back to me. (Shoot it won't bother me if you want to answer the questions in the comment section.) Have Fun!